From: Franz Mueller (franzl.mueller_at_[hidden])
Date: 2004-07-18 00:56:20

Hi,
I've heared of the ublas-binding to lapack, which sounds very good.
Thus I tried to install it, but I didn't succeed.
I got boost-sandbox using cvs. Then I went to the boost-sandbox directory
and did a bjam.

But I got this:

libs\numeric\blasbindings\tst\Jamfile: No such file or directory
libs\numeric\blasbindings\tst\Jamfile: No such file or directory
don't know how to make <@boost-sandbox!libs!numeric!bindings!amos>amos.cpp
...found 227 targets...
...updating 34 targets...
...can't find 1 target...
...can't make 5 targets...
MkDir1 bin

I am using Visual Studio.NET Prof. 2003.

I'd love to try the ublas-bindings, so can anybody help me installing it?
Anything else I have to take care of once the bindings work (e.g. link to
clapack or so)?

-- Franz