From: Doug Gregor (dgregor_at_[hidden])
Date: 2004-08-03 05:15:25

On Aug 3, 2004, at 4:28 AM, Rui Carvalho wrote:
> Thanks for this. Adjacency_list_io seemed to provide simple
> ways of inputting graph data from txt files -does the new
> BGL ver have an alternative to it?

Not really. The only graph input that seems to get any use is the
Graphviz parser, although even that could use an overhaul. I tend to
write my own little graph parsers each time, because I find that
everybody seems to write their own graph file formats anyway.

Nevertheless, a newer Graphviz input/output module is on my TODO list,
and will probably become more important for us soon (so that it might
get done...).

        Doug