From: Samuel (samuel_at_[hidden])
Date: 2004-08-14 20:02:50

The ISBN for the "Generative Programming" book is wrong.

    0-210-30977-7 is incorrect
    0-201-30977-7 is correect

That book is used and described in the Boost "Feature Model Diagrams in text
and HTML" page.

Also, the Generative Programming web site isn't working for me, but perhaps
the problem is only temporary.

Note that I am not asking for help with any of that. I obviously already
know what the correct ISBN is. I am posting this in case it helps others;
the web page needs to be updated for the ISBN at least.

The Boost "What to do about Boost bugs" page says to submit "a bug report to
either boost-users list, boost mailing list, or our bug tracking facility at
SourceForge" and that "either of the mailing lists is a preferred way".
However it does not describe what a bug report is. If there is not a formal
format, then I hope the above is adequate.