From: Samuel (samuel_at_[hidden])
Date: 2004-08-15 07:31:48

Note that the original response was that I should post my comments to the
other forum yet the Boost web site says that this forum is one of two forums
to post bugs and suggestions in.

Another response indicated that my suggestion is not possible. I did not say
that it is possible, but I doubt that it can be said that it definitely is
not possible.

You are definitely being unreasonable about saying that I "dumps on the
warning messages". Try to show us where I did that; you can't.

When you say "why hasn't the OP updated??" you ask that as if you don't
really want to know the answer. I get the impression that whatever I say,
you will still insist that I am being unreasonable.

Is that the official position? Is it likely that support of VC 6 will be
dropped? If that is not true, then the comments below that are critical of
me and indicating that support should be expected to be stopped seems
unreasonable to me.

Again, look to see where I dumped on the warning messages. You can't find
that and therefore you need to state that it is incorrect to say I did.