From: Jeffrey Holle (jeff.holle_at_[hidden])
Date: 2004-08-31 16:28:24

Since I've gotten no answer for these questions yet, thought I'd answer
them with my current knowledge. However be aware that I'm still seeking
an answer. Behond this, since I'm partly guessing, I maybe wrong.
Please tell me if so.

First, it is not possible to access the internal properties of the base
graph through a subgraph, using the subgraph's "local" descriptors.

Second, I assume that this local/global descriptor mapping is whats
behind the subgraph's requirement that the base class provide the
vertex_index_t and edge_index_t internal properties.

At this point, I assume that armed with a local vertex descriptor, it
will be necessary to do a search through the base graphs vertex_index_t
property container with std::find_if. I am however, not sure that I can
get to the global vertex descripter from the iterator that find_if would
provide. Do the property container iterators support the operator-
operator?