From: Tim Clemons (timc_at_[hidden])
Date: 2004-09-15 12:31:47

I found that the following lines in my BOOST_USER_CONFIG allowed for
wide character support:

#define BOOST_COMPILER_CONFIG "boost/config/compiler/gcc.hpp"
#define BOOST_STDLIB_CONFIG "boost/config/stdlib/stlport.hpp"
#define BOOST_NO_STDC_NAMESPACE
#define BOOST_PLATFORM_CONFIG "boost/config/platform/solaris.hpp"
#define BOOST_NO_COMPILER_CONFIG
#define BOOST_STRICT_CONFIG

I'm not sure why I defined BOOST_NO_COMPILER_CONFIG, or if it was even
necessary (it was getting pretty late into the night). I think defining
BOOST_STRICT_CONFIG was what did it.