From: John Maddock (john_at_[hidden])
Date: 2004-10-28 05:02:55

> even if I switched it off I got the same errors with mbstate_t.
>
> Meanwhile I defined BOOST_NO_WREGEX to make progress, because than it
> worked,
> but that shouldn't be the final version.
> At the moment I have only the normal (how I learned before) dinkumware
> implementation of the std library.

Then I'm stumped: there must be something different going on here, as *lots*
of people are using regex with VC6, including of course our own regression
tests.

Any chance you have a mangled setup? Did you extract over an older version
for example? Or have some strange include path setup that's finding a
mixture of versions?

Just shots in the dark,

Regards,

John.