From: Paul Baxter (pauljbaxter_at_[hidden])
Date: 2004-11-04 05:06:07

I've seen a number of ublas questions here recently (including my own); is
there difficulty in joining the ublas-dev list on yahoo groups? (Daniel
Elliot also commented on this last week.)

My membership application there is pending still - its only been 2 days for
me but still no posts on ublas from Daniel. (Has everyone in the US gone on
holiday to avoid the election coverage?).

Could the registration process at ublas-dev in yahoo groups be relaxed as
there do appear to be measures to stop spambots autoregistering.