From: Daniel L Elliott (Daniel_L_Elliott_at_[hidden])
Date: 2004-11-04 15:54:38

Message: 1
Date: Thu, 4 Nov 2004 10:06:07 -0000
From: "Paul Baxter" <pauljbaxter_at_[hidden]>
Subject: [Boost-users] ublas developer list accepting new members?
To: <boost-users_at_[hidden]>
Cc: ublas-dev-owner_at_[hidden]

I've seen a number of ublas questions here recently (including my own); is

there difficulty in joining the ublas-dev list on yahoo groups? (Daniel
Elliot also commented on this last week.)

My membership application there is pending still - its only been 2 days
for
me but still no posts on ublas from Daniel. (Has everyone in the US gone
on
holiday to avoid the election coverage?).

Could the registration process at ublas-dev in yahoo groups be relaxed as
there do appear to be measures to stop spambots autoregistering.

All,

I have been waiting for acceptance into the uBLAS-dev group for
approximately two months now. I have completely given up on lobbying for
expiditing this process. I would love to have access to this group! I am
deeply involved in projects using uBLAS. I am certain there are others in
my position as well.

Thank you,

dan elliott