From: Jonathan Turkanis (technews_at_[hidden])
Date: 2004-11-19 22:40:45

"Rodrigo de Salvo Braz" <braz_at_[hidden]> wrote in message
> Hello,
>
> Suppose I have a container of containers and would like an iterator that
> goes through all of their elements as if they are coming from a single
> container. I thought I would see some Boost class helping me to do that
> but I couldn't find anything like that. Can someone please tell me if that
> is true, and if not, which class can I use to that effect?

You might try the View Template Library (VTL) by Gary Powell and Martin Weiser:

    http://www.zib.de/weiser/vtl/

In particular, the concatenation_view allows you to treat a container of
containers as a single container containing all the elements of the member
containers:

   http://www.zib.de/weiser/vtl/concatenation_view.html

Jonathan