From: Jeff Garland (jeff_at_[hidden])
Date: 2004-11-23 11:51:35

On Tue, 23 Nov 2004 15:05:42 +0000, jkharris7 wrote
> Do I have some incorrect options here? I would've thought these
> would go away, but they were the same in 1.31. I can't find others
> reporting the same warnings.

Probably not. Windows is not the primary test platform and we don't see
warnings in the regression test, so these often escape us. In the past,
most of the warnings have been L4, but unless I'm mis-reading you are set to
L3? Also, are you sure all of these were in 1.31 -- there were changes in
from_stream in 1.32 so some of these may be new and related to changes to
better support wchar_t output :-(

Jeff