From: Ken Perry (whistler_at_[hidden])
Date: 2004-12-21 23:48:38

I am sorry I was not clearer with my first question. I have tryed the
stage option and it didn't work. The problem is I can't seem to get any
of the command line variables like --includedir=c:\mydir/myinclude to
work. I ahve also tryed stage to put them all in one directory but I
am doing that wrong to it seems. Accordign to the install documentation
it defaults to install it to

c:\boost lib and include.

So I tryed just bjam --install -sTOOLS=MINGW and it didn't install them
in the default areas. So then I tryed using all the command line
options and was not able to get it to move the libraries. I finaly just
went downt he directories and moved the two libraries I needed by hand
while I was waiting on an answer but I still would like to be able to
install the whole set of libraries. Is there something special you ahve
to do to the command line arguments when using Windows xp like maybe
quote the directories or double \\ the back slash?

KenOn Tue, 21 Dec 2004,