From: Jeffrey Holle (jeff.holle_at_[hidden])
Date: 2004-12-31 01:04:01

One thing I see wrong is that the depth_first_search algorithm requires that the
graph that it is given has an 'boost::vertex_index_t' property. So change your
Graph definition to:
typedef adjacency_list<listS, listS, directedS,
   property<boost::vertex_index_t, int, vertex_color_t, default_color_type>,
   property<edge_weight_t, int>