From: Hossein Haeri (powerprogman_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-01-22 16:57:33

Yoann,

> > And one remained point: Does that take after
> Boost,
> > and, more specifically, uBLAS? (Although I'd
> > understand that as soon as I see the code.)
>
> Well, pardon me but my mother toungue is not
> english,

Nor is it mine.

> so I do not
> understand all idiomatics expressions. I mean : I am
> not sure of the
> meaning of what you write down.

Hmmm... Here is a snipet from Oxford Advanced
Dictionary 2004: (Hope it works.)

"take after sb [nopassive]
1 (not used in the progressive tenses) to look or
behave like an older member of your family, especially
your mother or father:
Your daughter doesn't take after you at all."

> What I can tell you is that my implementation of
> matrix inversion use
> uBlas and take matrix_expression as data. I will
> send you the code in a
> while.

Good! And I'll let you know whether I find it taking
after uBLAS or not. ;)

> I am implementing a solver tools, for general
> linears systems,
> non-singulars ones, singulars ones, square or
> unsquare. It also use
> uBlas. It use restarted GMRES algorithm and least
> square method. I am
> planing to implement such a tools for non-linear
> equations soon.

Waw! Great! I'll be waiting to see the result... :D

(Does it include comments in English? Or, is
everything there in French? Wait a moment, my French
is not so good.)

TIA,
--Hossein