From: Matthew Johnson (musical.matthew_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-02-17 18:09:51

> I'm betting this post will recieve a lot of response but that you
> won't find
> what you're looking for.

I'm not necessarily looking for something that is ideal. Just some
examples that make good use of Boost and STL and modern design
techniques. If this means that the gui portion of the app is more tied
to a gui framework or toolkit then that's fine.

> This is generally refered to as MVC (Model, View, Controller) pattern.

I'm very familiar with MVC. In terms of MVC I'd be looking for
something where at least the model and hopefully the view are using
modern design techniques.

My primary goal is to study an elegant and efficient design and
implementation. If modern techniques are not possible for the whole
application due to lack of gui libraries to support that, etc that is
fine. Mostly, I'm looking for recommendations of really good examples
to look at. Any ideas people have are very much appreciated...

Regards,
Matthew