From: Robert Ramey (ramey_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-02-26 22:14:37

After reviewing and responding to your private message, I've concluded that
one problem is that that tthe messages from borland compiler are not has
helpful as they could be. In this case they are pretty confusing. Given
that you have to use Borland, and that the serialization library works quite
well with borland (Thanks in large part to Pavel V.), I would suggest you
get another compiler just to help with cases like this. I often use a
different compiler just to get a different error message. I can recommend
gcc as well as Comeau for this purpose. Its a pain in the neck to install
another compiler, but it is very helpful when one is trying to track down a
cryptic syntax error.

Robert Ramey