From: Yuval Ronen (ronen_yuval_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-02-05 06:38:25

>> BTW, another two small remarks: The "variant::types" typedef that was
>> used here is not documented, and it will be helpful if I could read
>> about it and about its possible usages.
>
> variant::types is documented here:
> http://boost.org/doc/html/boost/variant.html
>
> Bruno

Well, first of all, you're right. My mistake, I missed it.

However, when thinking about why I missed it, I realized that its
because it's not a colored link, like all other classes/functions. Why
should a typedef be underprivileged compared to classes/functions? It's
part of the interface and should be documented in the same way (and not
just as a side note). I hope I'm not too much of a nagger... :-)