From: Tony Juricic (tonygeek_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-02-06 12:38:32

..or am I having a day of profound stupidity.

documentation:
Boost.Function
3.5 Comparing Boost.Function objects

me: okay, boost function object wrapper objects are comparable.

documentation:
Chapter 5 FAQ
5.1 Comparison between boost::function objects cannot be implemented
well, and therefore will not be implemented.

me:okay so it is not implemented

documentation:
5.1 This essentially negates the usefulness of operator==in the context
in which it is most desired:multitarget callbacks.

me: great, multitarget callbacks is exactly why I am reading all this
documentation

documentation:
5.1 The Signals library has a way around this.

me: great, if I only had an example of that way that wouldn't contain 2
free functions declared in the same file as the signal itself.

Any help in clearing up my confusion greatly appreciated

Tony