From: Martin (adrianm_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-03-04 09:29:06

Just wanted to say that VC70 got problems with BOOST_FOREACH. Apparantly an
internal compiler bug sometimes generates the wrong code and causes a "Run-
Time check failure #2 - Stack around ... was corrupted".

It has happened to me twice now in completly different contexts. In both cases
there is no problem if I compile with VC71 or if I replace BOOST_FOREACH with
a normal for loop.

Unfortunatly I can't find any small example which reproduces the problem.

In both cases I can see in the debugger that code uses the wrong stack offset
for a local variable.