From: Michael Glassford (glassfordm_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-03-29 11:24:53

Michael Glassford wrote:
> Thorsten Froehlich wrote:
>
>> Good question, I have noticed that not a whole lot is happening with
>> boost threads lately,
>

> True. I've been too busy to do much with Boost.Threads, and while it's
> possible that I may find more time, I can't promise it. Every time I've
> hoped I would have more time it hasn't worked out that way.

[snip]

> If someone with time wants to help with or even take over Boost.Threads
> development, I'd be glad to talk about it (and offer what help I can).
> Maybe Roland?

[snip]

As it turns out, I may have more time in about a month. I'm losing my
job, which is one of the things that has kept me so busy, and hope to be
able to spend some time on Boost.Threads during/after the transition.
Still no promises, of course, because I don't yet know what will happen,
but its a possibility.

Mike