From: Robert Mathews (rmathews_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-04-05 08:59:27

AFAIT, there is also no way to pass configuration data into BOOST test
either. For example, some unit tests might need the name of an account to
run under, or the name of an existing share, or some such site-specific
configuration. I'd like the ability to pass in a set of name-value pairs to
rectify that. Maybe, --configfile <xmlfile>

Rob.