From: Manges, Ross G (Ross.G.Manges_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-04-12 17:51:13

I'm running into an invariant test failure (I have
BOOST_MULTI_INDEX_INVARIANT_ASSERT defined).

Specifically, the trace that follows indicates that the assert fails
during a MultiIndexSet "insert" operation. Additionally, I only see
this
happen when I'm running multi-threaded tests. I have the call to
insert()
wrapped by a mutex to prevent multiple threads from calling it at the
same
time. Has anyone else had trouble like this? Searching the users list
for multi_index and invariant doesn't turn up much. I'm using the boost
library version 1_32 on RHEL3. Thanks for any help.