From: Vivid Yang (yyd_iris_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-04-14 22:49:01

Hi, Jeremy,

In your email, you mentioned dijkstra has problems with listS vertices
and you gave an example.
I found the incremental_components.cpp has the same problem with listS
vertices.
Is it right? Do you have an listS example for incremental_compoents too?
Or it is the problem of MSVC 6.0 again?

Thanks!
Vivid