From: Marcel Loose (loose_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-04-15 04:28:59

Hi,

Last week I mailed a question about how to install only a few
libraries, but I did'nt get any replies. Maybe I didn't clearly enough
explain what I wanted to ask. So I'll try again.

Is it possible to only install a subset of all boost *header files*?
More specifically, only the header files that are needed when installing
one or more libraries.

For example, suppose I only want to use Boost Smart Pointers and
Boost.Threads. I would like Bjam to only install the header files that
are needed for those two libraries, not *all* Boost header files. I know
that you can and should use the bjam option --with-<library>, but,
AFAIK, this only works for the library, not for the header files. Any
help would be appreciated.

Kind regards,

Marcel Loose.