From: Jochen Hammann (jochen.hammann_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-04-22 02:40:19

Joaquín Mª López Muñoz wrote:
> I've issued an problem report at the developers mailing list, and an answer
> has just come in. I cannot test the proposed patch as I don't have
> MSVC 7.1 handy. Would you mind going at that thread and giving the
> patch a try?
>
> http://lists.boost.org/boost/2005/04/24532.php

I have patched the file 'is_base_and_derived.hpp'. Your test (foo.cpp), my example (posted within
this thread) and my main project could be compiled and built without any errors even with activated
/vmg option. I think this confirm the tests of Aleksey Gurtovoy and John Maddock as posted to the
Boost developer newsgroup.

Thank you very much for your help and your efforts.

Regards,

    Jochen.