From: Robert Cober (bobcober_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-05-03 18:25:32

I am trying to learn how to use boost.test.

I have a solution with two projects in it:
MyApp - this is the application I am building
Test - this is the project for the test framework.

Everything builds ok. Simple tests run fine, errors can be clicked
on, all is well.

My question has to do with how the Test project can refer to the code
within MyApp. If I want to refer a class or function defined in MyApp, do
I have to manually add the appropriate .h and .obj files to Test? Is there
any way to have Test be able to automatically refer to the files of other
projects within this workspace?

Thanks in advance for any help......