From: Alan Stewart (astewart_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-05-04 10:46:07

As a certified lurker that the Boost Community idea has me excited. I've
been noticing how much activity on this list has increased since I first
subscribed. The C++ community needs a central repository/community and I
think Boost is an excellent rallying point to achieve that.

Remember the old song: "Who's got the bump?...bum bum bum... Who's got
the bump?..." - Who's got the Boost?