From: martin f krafft (madduck_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-06-13 05:12:05

In this text:

  NOTE: The Boost Graph Library supports two interchangeable methods
  for specifying interior properties: bundled properties and
  property lists. The former is easier to use and requires less
  effort, whereas the latter is compatible with older, broken
  compilers and is backward-compatible with Boost versions prior to
  1.32.0. If you absolutely require these compatibility features,
  read on to learn about property lists. Otherwise, we strongly
  suggest that you read about the bundled properties mechanism.

I really think that "former" and "latter" got swapped around. :)

  \____ echo mailto: !#^."<*>"|tr "<*> mailto:" net_at_madduck

invalid/expired pgp subkeys? use subkeys.pgp.net as keyserver!
spamtraps: madduck.bogus_at_[hidden]

"a cigarette is the perfect type of pleasure.
 it is exquisite, and it leaves one unsatisfied."
                                                        -- oscar wilde