From: Elisha Berns (e.berns_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-06-16 19:59:29

Here is a short example, that of course doesn't do anything important:

class X
{
public:
        X() {}
        ~X() {}

        std::vector< int > vecInteger;

        bool Sort(int const& lhs, int const& rhs)
        {
                return lhs < rhs;
        }
};

// then either outside the body of the class:

X x;

// or inside some other class method you want to sort the vector...

// and here's the part that I don't see...

std::sort(x.vecInteger.begin(); x.vecInteger.end(),
boost::mem_fn(X::Sort));

Thanks,

Elisha Berns