From: Sliwa, Przemyslaw (London) (Przemyslaw_Sliwa_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-06-24 03:47:36

Hi,

I would like to use the string algorithm library in my project.
Including #include <boost/algorithm/string.hpp> in the source file gives
the following error on Windows XP, VC++ 6 SP5.

Can anyone help me?

Thanks a lot in advance.

Pshemek

c:\vendor_libs\include\boost/algorithm/string/yes_no_type.hpp(22) :
error C2265: '<Unknown>' : reference to a zero-sized array is illegal

c:\vendor_libs\include\boost/algorithm/string/yes_no_type.hpp(23) : see
reference to class template instantiation
'boost::algorithm::size_descriptor<I>' being compiled
c:\vendor_libs\include\boost/mpl/bool.hpp(37) : fatal error C1506:
unrecoverable block scoping error
Error executing cl.exe.

Kind regards

Przemyslaw Sliwa
(0044) 20788-65014
GFX Development

If you are not an intended recipient of this e-mail, please notify the sender, delete it and do not read, act upon, print, disclose, copy, retain or redistribute it. Click here for important additional terms relating to this e-mail. http://www.ml.com/email_terms/