From: Jeremy Siek (jsiek_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-06-30 13:46:00

Hi Fuji,

The dynamic_bitset construtor that takes a input iterator over blocks
was meant
for this kind of construction. It would be up to you to obtain/create
the iterator.

template <typename BlockInputIterator>
explicit
dynamic_bitset(BlockInputIterator first, BlockInputIterator last,
                const Allocator& alloc = Allocator());
Effects: Constructs a bitset based on a range of blocks. Let *first be
block number 0, *++first block number 1, etc. Block number b is used to
initialize the bits of the dynamic_bitset in the position range
[b*bits_per_block, (b+1)*bits_per_block). For each block number b with
value bval, the bit (bval >> i) & 1 corresponds to the bit at position
(b * bits_per_block + i) in the bitset (where i goes through the range
[0, bits_per_block)).
Requires: The type BlockInputIterator must be a model of Input Iterator
and its value_type must be the same type as Block.
Throws: An allocation error if memory is exhausted (std::bad_alloc if
Allocator=std::allocator).