From: Mark.Gibbons_at_[hidden]
Date: 2005-07-04 11:03:01

Toon
I think that's probably my simplest option. I'm also trying to get gcc
working as well though and am getting errors on that too.

regards
-Mark

FX Options and Commodities AD
INTL +44-207-742-0982
GDP 742-0982
Mobile +44-7808682149

|---------+----------------------------------->
| | Toon Knapen |
| | <toon.knapen_at_[hidden]> |
| | Sent by: |
| | boost-users-bounces_at_list|
| | s.boost.org |
| | |
| | |
| | 04/07/2005 15:26 |
| | Please respond to |
| | boost-users |
| | |
|---------+----------------------------------->
  | |
  | To: boost-users_at_[hidden] |
  | cc: |
  | Subject: Re: [Boost-users] Building on AIX |

Mark.Gibbons_at_[hidden] wrote:
> Hi
> I'm trying to build Boost 1_32_0 on AIX using vacpp/xlc 5.0.

I strongly suggest to upgrade to at least version 6.0. Version 7 has
been released also for some time and I'm sure it performs even better
than version 6 although I have not tested it yet.