From: J Liu (johnny_spring_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-07-19 17:53:32

I think my problem is how to use the boost test .lib to link the test
program.

I tried to put
#include <boost/test/included/unit_test_framework.hpp>
in the code and it works. But in this case I have to put the boost src code
in there. What I want is only use the header files and the generated libs.

I dont know how to correctly link the libs with the program.

Thanks for any help.
Jian