From: Serge Skorokhodov (serge.skorokhodov_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-08-03 14:30:56

Hi,

boost autolinking uses special macros that are to be defined in
project settings (link below for details).

(http://www.boost.org/more/getting_started.html#auto-link).

The simpliest way to link to dll is adding BOOST_ALL_DYN_LINK to
project setting for all configuration (visual studio I mean;)

Sure the dlls should be on the path or in the same directory as
the executable;)