From: Russell Hind (rh_gmane_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-08-04 02:44:09

So what can be done to stop these conflicts? Forcing header include
orders on us isn't very practical, especially for unrelated libraries
such as this (it is acceptable for the dependency order imposed between
archive/serialization) as they are related) but it isn't practical in a
large project to know which headers may include type_traits (directly or
indirectly) and then make sure they are included after serialization
headers.

Thanks

Russell