From: Steven Solie (ssolie_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-08-22 19:20:46

I'm getting the following output from one of the date_time tests with
Boost 1.33.0 on AmigaOS:

execute-test ../../../bin/boost/libs/date_time/test/testdate_facet_new.test/gcc/debug/testdate_facet_new.run
====== BEGIN OUTPUT ======
Pass :: to_string & default formats match
Pass :: to_string & default formats match
FAIL :: default classic date
FAIL :: default classic date period
Pass :: custom date facet date period

I've traced it down to the %x date format specifier using the default
locale while the tests themselves expect something else.

According to the ANSI K&R C book this is correct behaviour because C++
classic locale uses the same format specifiers as the ANSI C strftime()
function.

So am I correct in assuming these two test cases are broken?

--Steven