From: Stuart Dootson (stuart.dootson_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-08-25 03:45:51

On 8/25/05, Joel de Guzman <joel_at_[hidden]> wrote:
> Vyacheslav E. Andrejev wrote:
> > Hello Jean-Louis Leroy,
> >
> > The things even worse, there is a third bind version in boost, the one from
> > phoenix library. It's a real headache to choose between them. Maybe it is
> > worth to benchmark somehow all these binds?
>
> FWIW, Phoenix will merge with Lambda, so consider that as one.
>
> Cheers,
> --
> Joel de Guzman
> http://www.boost-consulting.com
> http://spirit.sf.net

OT - what's the likely time-scale for that - I've just started using
Lambda in anger & written my first Spirit parser intended for
production code, so I've gone through the ordeal of learning (bits of)
Lambda and Phoenix in parallel - arg1 vs _1 - aaaargghhh - tripped
over that one a few times :-)

Stuart Dootson