From: Christian Henning (chhenning_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-08-25 18:02:35

Hi guys, I think I could figure out what these two memory leaks produce.

Basically it happens when allocating memory for "threadmon_mutex" in
file tss_hooks.cpp[29]. This variable is never deallocated (deleted).
Which leads us two the second leaks. Since threadmon_mutex is of type
boost::mutex, the first member is a pointer to a critical section.
Also this pointer points to an allocated chunk of memory on the heap
and since it's owner is never deleted, it's also never deleted.

I think that causes the problem and should be easily to remvove.
Basically the counterpart to void init_threadmon_mutex(void) is
missing.

I'm just wondering why Purify doesn't show anything.

Regards,
Christian