From: Phantom (rob_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-08-30 19:06:54

----- Original Message -----
From: "JOAQUIN LOPEZ MU?Z" <joaquin_at_[hidden]>
To: <boost-users_at_[hidden]>
Sent: Tuesday, August 30, 2005 11:49 PM
Subject: Re: [Boost-users] Boost::multiIndex container problems

>> I tried putting the boost::multi_index::member<> in bare and it
>> resulted in
>> the error, regardless of if I hit 'build' or 'rebuild' solution.

>Weird!! I'd be greateful if you could pursue this a little more.
>The macro looks like (the second branch is that matters):

*** macro removed ***

> The only difference with the bare member call I can see is
> the full qualification, with a beginning :: included. Could
> you see if this makes any difference? Thanks!

OK, so I tried it without the macro and used the line :

mi::ordered_unique< mi::tag<id>,
::boost::multi_index::member<FilterCreatorDetails, FileTypes,
&FilterCreatorDetails::id_> >,

and it compiled fine, so as a sanity check I commented out that line and
un-commented my orignal without the macro of the extra :: at the start...
and it compiled fine as well. I even tried a rebuild, just hitting build,
changing something in the header file and hitting build, none of them would
fail and I've not touched/changed any compiler settings since I tried it all
earlier, the only thing I've done is closed and reopened the IDE (and I've
just confirmed /Gm is in the command line for the compiler)

I'm a tad puzzled by this as I'm sure you can understand, I'll keep and eye
on it and if it starts failing again I'll report back my findings.