From: Brian Braatz (brianb_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-09-04 12:55:33

More info-

I took the link command (from below error) copy- pasted- and removed the
-static (per an usenet posting I saw with a similar fix)

DOING THIS, allowed quickbook to build a DEBUG but not a release.

There appears to be a bjam\config BUG with the quickbook jam file using the
darwin toolset.

I then used my user-config.jam to give it an explict path to the quickbook
binary. So far so good, for me at least. It looks like the docs are now
building.

BUT- this leaves open the problem of this not working on OSX. I am *not* an
expert on BJAM, but I am more than willing to try out things and debug this
for the benefit of fixing this bug.

If anyone (who is smarter about BJAM than me) who would like to help fix
this bug. You are welcome to send mail on this list or send mail to me
privately.

Thanks,

Brian