From: Ben Hutchings (ben.hutchings_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-09-05 07:47:47

Cory Nelson wrote:

>I get a bunch of warnings from boost filesystem about
>abi_prefix/suffix "alignment changed after including header, may be
>due to missing #pragma pack(pop)".

This is OK. abi_prefix.hpp does #pragma pack(push,...) and
abi_suffix.hpp does #pragma pack(pop).

>But I'm getting one linker error from boost thread:
>libboost_thread-vc80-mt-s-1_33.lib(once.obj) : error LNK2001:
>unresolved external symbol _InterlockedCompareExchange

That seems like a bug in the Windows Platform SDK.
InterlockedCompareExchange is a macro defined as
_InterlockedCompareExchange, which has a built-in implementation in most
Windows compilers but should be a normal linkable function as well.

Ben.