From: Robert Ramey (ramey_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-10-13 15:33:41

If you use BOOST_CLASS_EXPORT(my_type)

you will get the type name ala class_name="my_type" under the following
conditions.

a) its a polymorphic derived pointer.
b) its the first time that that type is used

That may be helpful - but that's the best I can do. Note that the class_id
# in the xml output indicates which type is being handled. I would hope
that some sort of XML viewer could make sense of it.

If you had nothing else to do you could probably enhance this output - I
already responded to someone who wanted to do this - but I don't remember if
it was via private email or here.

Robert Ramey