From: Ansuman Kar (anshu_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-10-14 19:09:20

Hi,

I'm a newbie user of Boost libraries. We have a
requirement for making our sources work on Win32 and
Pocket PC platforms. From my early look inside the
boost libraries I can see the serious advantages of
using them; but would like to find out which Boost
libraries are supported on Pocket PC before using
them.

Quick searches through google and on boost.org site
did not provide authoritative results, so I'm posting
this question here - please let me know if a different
alias is better suited for this question.

Thanks.
-Ansu

http://mail.yahoo.com