From: Jeff Garland (jeff_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-10-15 12:36:34

On Sat, 15 Oct 2005 10:05:49 -0700, Robert Ramey wrote
> I will be at the conference. I will be participating in the
> workshop on sunday regarding library development.

Cool -- I was planning to crash the workshop as well. Seems like we've got
significant interest already. And since we have a couple developers, we
probably should think about discussing some development related topics that
came up in our moderator meeting at Mt. Tremblant.

Anybody have preferences as to when we should try for? It can't be an
'official BOF' if we do it Sunday after the library workshop, but that might
be a handy time if people are leaving the conference early. Tuesday night was
my original thought...

Jeff