From: Joaquín Mª López Muñoz (joaquin_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-10-25 08:06:57

Hello Denis

Bondarenko Denis ha escrito:

> Hi!
> I'm a newbie in boost. I'm using boost with Cygwin gcc 3.4.4. After
> installing the libraries I didn't found documentation on some libs (for
> example boost.multi_index) locally. I downloaded sources (1.33) from
> www.boost.org, but didn't find required documentation either. But it is
> in on-line documentation at boost.org. How can I get the whole current
> documentation as a single archive? Will be grateful for your help.

If you downloaded the right file (following boost.org->Download) then
the documentation for all the libs is already included. Some of the libs
have their docs at

<boost root>/doc/html/<name of the lib>/

(<boost root> is the dir you uncompressed the file to) while others have
it under

<boost root>/libs/<name of the lib>/doc/

Boost.MultiIndex is of the latter type, I guess this is why you couldn't
find its docs. Additionally, if you point your browser to

<boost root>/index.htm

you'll open up a local copy of the entire Boost site, from which you
can easily navigate through the docs.

Hope this helps, welcome to Boost,

Joaquín M López Muñoz
Telefónica, Investigación y Desarrollo