From: Jeff Flinn (TriumphSprint2000_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-11-02 08:10:49

Piyush,

Could you post in plain text please. It's difficult to avoid top positing otherwise.

> I could not find any documents for Reference >> Pointers >> Pointers to Objects of Derived Classes ??
> Can you please send html link, thanks

http://www.boost.org/libs/serialization/doc/index.html

Will get you to the serialization docs. This looks like it changed since I first responded. There is a tree on the left side. Expand Reference >> Serializable Concept >> Pointers >> Pointers to Objects of Derived Classes to get to the pertinent section. The html organization and/or Internet Explorer are not allowing me to easily get you a more detailed link.

Jeff Flinn