From: Merrill Cornish (merrill.cornish_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-11-10 20:20:16

I am building an open source C++ application using various Boost libraries. I am using the libraries as-is without any tweaks, additions, or wrappers to the source or headers.

What is the accepted way (if there is one) of deploying a Boost application when the application includes the source under an open source license? Should I distribute only *my* source along with instructions to users who want to compile it to download the Boost libraries? Or, should I include a boost/ subdirectory in my source tree with the Boost headers and libraries my app uses?

Merrill