From: Andreas Huber (ahd6974-spamgroupstrap_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-11-11 18:41:47

Hi Oliver

Oliver.Kowalke_at_[hidden] wrote:
> Hello,
> could you tell me please when the next release of boost with fsm
> (finite state machine) library will be released?

The plan is to add the library to main CVS around December/January. I
can't predict when 1.34 will be released, but I surely hope in the first
half of 2006. In the mean time you can use the version that's released
here, ...

http://boost-sandbox.sf.net/Statechart.zip

... which should be very close to what will be added to the main CVS, at
least from a functionality & docs POV. See to-do list for details:

http://boost-sandbox.sf.net/libs/statechart

HTH,

--
Andreas Huber