From: azam . (boost80_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-11-15 21:53:15

Hi,
 I want to use Boost Graph Library via inheritance. Actually I want to
define a graph which is an adjacency_list graph and is created in a special
way.
 I thought of making it a derived class of adjacency_list and then define
constructors to construct objects of this class. But my problem is how to
(for example) set vertex properties in the constructor? Regularly if I want
to add properties to vertices on a graph g, I use vertices(g) to get
iterator of vertices and then I use this iterator, but what can I do in the
constructor? I have no such graph object there and I can't use "this"
reference too.
 Any help would be really appreciated.
Thanks
Azam