From: John Maddock (john_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-11-24 12:25:32

> I built regex as a library using the source (UNICODE char set but not
> with ICU support). I am able to link to the library in a console
> program but when I try and link to the library from an MFC project I
> get a bunch of unresolved errors. Here is one of them:

> Any help would be greatly appreciated

I admit to being stumped: the assign member function is declared inline in
the header, so I don't see how it can be undefined. You could try defining
BOOST_REGEX_NO_EXTERNAL_TEMPLATES to stop the compiler from looking for
external templates, but that's only really suppressing the problem not
fixing it. If you can put together a small sample project that illustrates
the problem then mail it to me and I'll look into it.

John.